*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627480
Rated: · Book · Other · #1509487
romance sci-fantasy-horror mixed
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#627480 added January 2, 2009 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
Tru's Decision/ Keith Hero or not ?
Chapter Two








Tru stood in the lobby shaking the sharp stinging and yet painful rain off her while the strange storm boomed and dragged its wrath across the sky, The red lightning strikes were like swords cutting and slicing the ground in search for blood, hoping the people in the city or the soil itself would bleed begging for mercy. She could still hear the screams outside, some shrill; other quick sharp and then nothing as silence made known the fate of the person. In her mind, she still hope that Keith made it out safely and sought shelter. Some form of protection to ward the evil away from him, a cheater he may be but not a bad man is he.





  Keith had look on with dread when he saw the red lightning and the ominous thunder sounding as if the world is going end today he thought. He sat there holding the now slightly cold cup of coffee that Tru had drunk from before the storm had begun to rage with its strange aura and weird vibrations. He dug his cell phone out of his pant's packet as it began to rang with its normal jingle signifying it was his boss. He flip the phone open and held it to his ear while searching for a quiet place before deciding the men's room is the best place without losing the signal since the cafe also held a wi fi signal. He saw a gentleman leave the restroom with clothes and something else totally making him out of place in the casual atmosphere. He did not pay much attention but remember the insignia on his jacket pocket for reference later on.





" Hey, Bron, it's Keith.... Waz up ? He said without much kindness, just straight to business but his mind was thinking of Tru's safety.


" Get to Chrism....Now.....something is up and it is not right, the storm outside , its an demonic storm and with it is someone. You saw something...what did you see ?? It is your duty to inform me of everything.....do not be an ass because the twit broke up with you." Bron spoke showing how much of an ass he can and being former military he ran everything tight and did  back ground checking double time. He had to be a telepath because it was unusual for him to have everything right all the time. The pisser was he could not do anything yet but that will be for next time, since his boss set him and his long time partner up. His partner died due to this asshole needing to have some credibility in the government or if it was a personal reason. The case was cut and dry he was suspended for a month or two with barely enough pay to pay his ends.








  "Yes, I had seen a strange fellow with look like a sabertooth insignia with a blade dripping in blood on his jacket. As for Tru, I am heading there to Chrism now before the massacre happens and if your hand is in this Bron, I am killing you myself !" He slammed the phone shut and dug into his outer jacket to pull out a poncho that is light weight and shielded from the horrible lightning. He wasted no time shoving it on and exiting the restroom, at the same time people were hollering and screaming. One man tried to stop him and he gave him a deadly look. He let go of his poncho and said simply : Your insane, you crazy shithead !"








Keith looked both ways and hurriedly meander down the street to where Chrism stood.








Tru looked around expecting order and all she saw was chaos. She tried to get to her post but someone tossed a blindfold over here but not before she recognized the off color hair and stark eyes but more importantly the insignia on his jacket. She kicked and struggle to get out of his hold as he pulled and dragged her forcefully down further into Chrism. She felt the air charge around her with an unknown power and heard less of the people that crowded the main lobby to get out, as their sounds grew distant she suddenly felt alone. She had heard of these people but mostly stories, they were humanlike but their alignment towards good or evil you can never tell. Tru hope to some extent that Keith would rescue her, she never knew what she was doing but she did hear a lot of what went on in the closed rooms. The meetings usually require two data entry operators for some reason and she could not see why, when every room has a camera to record everything now.





" Asshole let go of me now!! I am not your kind of woman and you will release me, you crazy son of a bitch!!" Tru said with mounting fear the lower they went, not knowing the unknown world she was stepping into.








" Listen, you numb cunt, You will not see where we go till I want you too!" The stranger said his confidence brimming to full and the next thing she knew was black. The man had knocked her out and she was trying to save herself so she felt a hand rail behind her. It was rusty, bit old but still sturdy and she swung at it from behind aiming low for his legs. Chimera surprise did not know she fought his punch in order to return the favor while still blind folded.





Chimera realize the Seradanites and Nephites were right about this woman but he was neutral which is why he was hand picked for the mission. She knew nothing of her talent or abilities, the man he ran into Keith whatever is definitely on his scent being a Seeker. Chimera instincts prove him right, he felt the sense of Keith overwhelm him, he flipped back into a standing postion and sent a dulcet of calm to Tru lulling her to sleep immediately. He tossed her over his shoulder and continue further into the depths of Chrism with all its lies and betrayals seeping out and in reviving the ancient castle deep within.











P.S.





Give your review and tell me honestly does Tru have the balls to survive or will Keith give out before he can save her, if he wants to? You readers think about it and give me your impressions.
© Copyright 2009 poet2write (UN: peace2u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
poet2write has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/627480