*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/633672-The-Randomness-Continues
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#633672 added February 3, 2009 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
The Randomness Continues!!!
YES! My blog lives on! I'm pretty sure...either way, this is awesome! As a celebration, I'll give you these awesome quotes I made the other day! I think they're coll, anyway... :)



















Give them a chance…to be happy.

Why can’t I sleep whenever I dream about you?

I keep thinking about that last night we were together and keep wishing it never ended.

Moon, please forget to fall down.

What’s wrong with loving people?

Could you stop breaking my heart? I’m running out of glue to stick it back together with.

Violins make me want to cry…almost as much as you do.

Do I really have a choice? I didn’t think so.

I envy Sleeping Beauty…the worst thing she went through ended up that she awakened to find her true love.

I want to fly. Give me my wings back.

I can’t help but let people hold my heart, even though it always gets shattered.

No matter how bleak things seem, I always have you.

My heart will wrench and break when I’m not around you.

Your voice is beautiful, but that doesn’t make up for not being able to see you.

You love me? I love me, too. But don’t worry; I love you more.

Wow! You actually can say those three words.

Good, you’re not like Cinderella. Who wants mice chasing after them all the time?

Why can’t stories go on after the happily ever after?

Silence is a sound. A sad one. A sorrowful one. But it’s still a sound.

You stop my heart. But it’s okay; I’ll let you do CPR.

For a moment, when you kiss me, there’s nothing else. No problems. No sadness. No evil. Just you and me. Just love.

I’ll always feel this way. Until you leave.

This is a love bipolar: with you I am living. Without you I am lost.

Play the game. It’s the only one where both sides win.

French is the language of love. My parents don’t want me taking it.

If French is the language of love, then what is Spanish? And Spanglish?

Shinjite.

Believe.

There are many songs…ballads, sonatas, symphonies, choruses, concertos, melodies, pieces, and…elegies.

Art is a language in itself. Learn it.



Give love a second chance.

Are you afraid? Good, cause I am, too.

People find it easy to hate me.

Is it bad for me to make calling you the highlight of my day?

If you were a dog, would you want to be dressed up all the time?

Yeah, the last one was a bit random…okay, really random. But who cares? Sue me?

No, I don’t have a lot of money so you can’t sue me. (Raspberry or whatever they call it.)

All you need is love. Now, why couldn’t they do more to the melody of that song?

Don’t ever dye your hair pink.

Purple…red…black…awesome colors. I should start using them more 

 Whoever created smilies is a genius 

People hate people who are different. I’d be afraid if we were all the same.

If you really hate them, cage them up. If they really hate you, they’ll cage you up.

What is it with all of this element stuff? Earth…water…fire..air…it’s awesome.

Of the elements…I am SkyFire.

Never let go of my hand. I’ve felt what it’s like to be without you once before, and I couldn’t bear to feel it again.

Locks are made to be opened. Keys are made to be swallowed.

What’s with 333 and 666? What’s 999? Or 121212?

Aww…Grr…

Towns…little places where you cut down trees and name streets after them.

Be different! Make me remember you! Make me think in a different way!

Change people’s way of thinking; after a while they need to see things through a different mirror.

The Queen in Snow White was so narcisstic. Well, not really since she turned herself into a hag. She was just insane.

I never have too much of a good thing…unless that thing is you.

You need darkness to appreciate the light.

Eyes are the windows to your soul; open them.

Some people hate tears and they see them as weakness. I want to see them because they’re signs of love.

Hold that thought. And your breath. I’ll be back in an hour or so.

 Take each day for what it is: a chance to party. 

I know what you’ve seen may depress you, then make you laugh to yourself, then may make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but I just hope what you see has some affect on you for the better. I want you to see things differently…it may be how I see things, since I’m the one behind the words, but give it a chance. I want to change things.

I need to change things.












Love


















Take me the way I am.

Let me go the way I go.

Some people just don’t know how to take a joke. Some? Oh, I mean most.

Ashes to Ashes…why not make something out of all those ashes? Nice texture…

Distortion Pedal! Distrtin!

I’M TIRED OF THE SAME OLD SAME OLD!

You should join The Super Awesome Organization.

Scratch that—join the Super Organization of Awesome People (S.O.A.P.!)

Give people a chance…to smell good. Use Axe!

Bored-atory-ation-ism-asm-acity-licious-ness-ility


See ya guys another time...hopefully tomorrow (is that part of the quotes or part of the blog? The world may never know...)

© Copyright 2009 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/633672-The-Randomness-Continues