*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/633947-Sweet-Dreams-Gorgeous
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#633947 added February 4, 2009 at 7:59pm
Restrictions: None
Sweet Dreams, Gorgeous.
Life is so much more pleasant when you are seeing someone. Waking up at 5a.m to a "good morning, gorgeous. How'd you sleep?" text and getting a "Sweet dreams, gorgeous" text before you go to bed. Having someone who likes kissing and, better yet, a good kisser. Who likes to kiss all the time. Passionately, romantically, friendly, silly, sweetly. Who will sit for hours and read you the stories they've written and listen to yours as well. Someone to look at you when something is on your mind and say "what ya thinkin', red?"

It isn't a boyfriend thing. It isn't a girlfriend thing. I wanted to rush a bit. I wanted to know what everything is and what it will be.

"You're familiar with the buddhist philosophy of attatchement, right?" I nodded. "I want you to think of that today. See this lighter in my hand? I can grip it tightly and focus all my energy and soul into this lighter or I can simply let it rest in my hand. See? I still have it, it's still there. It's not going anywhere."

Amazing. Where did you come from?

"You make me want to feel things again. You make me want to bring down my barriers and let you in. I miss you when you're gone...I think about you when you aren't here."

*sigh*

Why didn't someone tell me that this kinda stuff really exists? Actually, I'm glad I found out on my own. I guess that's really the only way to know, huh?

To my friend silversara thank you so much for the awardicon. It means ever so much to me. And to Just Jamie thank you also for being a great friend to me always and always. You two are awesome and probably the only two who read this blog but if anyone does happen to come across it, they will at least read how wonderful you two are to me!!

Much love,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2009 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/633947-Sweet-Dreams-Gorgeous