*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635608-A-Little-Bummed
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#635608 added February 13, 2009 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Bummed
Today, I'm kind of fortunate. I can see things that way right now but I'm still slightly bummed out. Well, my car needs fixed and luckily I have a brother in law that is good with cars. He looked at it for me today and went to get the needed part but my car is one of those damn can't-fix-it-yourself-ever-foreign cars and the part has to 1.) be ordered and 2.) be put in with tools only car shops have. So, Bobby worked some magic for me with some guys he usually goes to and they can fix my car for me for 150$ or less. They can take my car next Thursday, which is when I get paid. What's fortunate about this is I get my tax money Friday so I'll be rolling in dough. So...yeah, good. Not a problem.

My guy (I will now refer to him as Bobby...cause yeah, that's his name. Same as my brother in law's) was going to come up here with me because I have a long weekend. I hate valentine's day so I'm ignoring it but that doesn't mean I don't want a long romantic weekend with him. Well, he ended up having to work tomorrow. Ok, so I was going to drive down there to see him (mind you this is a two hour drive from where I live) and stay with him and come home tomorrow when he goes to work. Then he was going to come up here after he got off work. WEEEELLL, since I can't get my car fixed till next week Bobby the brother in law (I know I'm leaving out the dashes in between brother in law, I don't care) says I shouldn't drive on it more than I have to. So, I'm not driving to see him.

Sucks. Already my romantic weekend isn't going as I planned. As either of us planned. What sucks the most is that he is thinking of going to Chicago with these people he is working with to do their next job (he works with hotel contractors for now until he finds something else in Bloomington hopefully. He worked in advertising in Texas before coming here) so he can make enough money to pay off his truck. If he went with them he would be there for 4-6 weeks....ugh. Of course, we planned on me going there once to visit and he could chat with me online at night. But we have only been seeing each other for a month now and we are still in that can't-get-enough-of-each-other phase (there's the damn dashes I needed earlier) and it's bad enough the way it is now with him living 2 hours away.

Nothing is final yet. He might not even have to work tomorrow in which case he would come up here to see me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Besides looking forward to me and him being together this weekend, laying in bed naked, going to bars and playing pool, talking and watching shit on youtube, I get tax money next week and that flippin' means I'm going shopping. For a shit load of clothes and damn......it's gonna feel soooo good.

Much love and happiness folks,

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2009 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635608-A-Little-Bummed