*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/640191-I-Visit-Blackwell-in-my-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#640191 added March 13, 2009 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
I Visit Blackwell in my Dreams
Istiqlál (Independence), 12 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 165 BE – Friday, March 13, 2009 about 5:01 AM Pacific Time

I visit Blackwell, Oklahoma, in my dreams. The dreams usually occur in my Grandparent's house (I can't remember their address) or in the house we lived in on West College. The dream last night didn't occur in the house on West College, but that house was in the dream.

I was driving my Kia and my sister was sitting in the passenger seat. In the dream, I attempted to turn into the driveway of the house, but missed the driveway and had to go past the house to turn around. The only way to turn around was to drive to the next corner and go around the block. I missed the turn at the next corner and the one after that.

My sister and I drove to the end of College drive and made a right. I almost hit a white Royals that was driving down that street. The couple in the Royals were dressed in white and they were selling homemade salad dressing door-to-door. Anyway, I had decided to go down to the next street and make another right to get back to the house on College. I woke up before I got to that street.

I said to my sister (sometime in the dream), "You'd almost think I forgot how to drive." Her replay was "Maybe you did." She had no emotion in her voice. I don't know why we were going to the house because that didn't come up in the dream.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/640191-I-Visit-Blackwell-in-my-Dreams