*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643294-CHEATER
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#643294 added April 1, 2009 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
CHEATER!!
My stupid ex had an article in the newspaper this past saturday. It was about his ugly orange bus. I copied and pasted the end of it in here. Keep in mind the car show he is talking about, I was supposed to go too until he invited her and I broke up with him. It was in June. I dumped him in May. I don't think I could barf any harder...........



HERE:

The other woman in his life, his wife Christy, shares his affinity for the old bus. It’s actually responsible for bringing them together.

“We were both employed at the same place and she looked out in the parking lot and said, ‘Is that your bus?’ She said bus, not van — I couldn’t believe it — and then she said I should show it to her sometime.” (Ha. We were still together then)

A Volkswagen car show was coming up in Illinois, and he asked her to go along. She agreed. “I thought, ‘This girl is all right,' ” Ludwig said. They got married a few months ago.

“Let’s just say she is an automotive enthusiast,” the newlywed added. “Between us, we have seven cars.”

God, I hate life right now.

Electricity got cut off. I'm staying with Bobby until I can get the bill caught up. Selling my lap top for extra cash. Bye-bye internet for a while.

I'm at work right now which is why this is short and simple.

Much love,


*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2009 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643294-CHEATER