*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651366-glad-am-leaving
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: · Book · Romance/Love · #1563698
my sisters man is mine
#651366 added May 24, 2009 at 4:06am
Restrictions: None
glad am leaving!
José


         He had never been more flabbergasted in his whole life, Mili was an unpredictable girl, she did what she wanted, said what she wanted and didn’t think it through, never.  So why was it that he felt a shock throughout his whole body, an electric current that surged right through to the sole of his feet and all over.  He made no movement to stop her or participate.  He should just push her away, for God’s sake she was only 13, he wasn’t no pedophile, he felt the tip of her tongue brushing over his lips, trying to penetrate his mouth, that alone had a shiver running through him.  It was like his first kiss all over, the excitement, the joy, the wonder… 


The minute he opened his mouth it felt like all hell had been left loose, he felt a gut wrenching need deep in his stomach as their tongues danced, his heart beat so hard he thought it would burst out, before insanity took complete claim of him, or as he felt something he definitely should not be feeling- the butterflies in his stomach and the full blown lust- he pushed her away.  She smiled without opening her eyes, her lips looked throughoutly kissed, she opened her eyes, speckled with gold, and he wondered how he’d ever thought her eyes a plain shade of brown; Or how he’d overlooked lips that any man would want all over them.  She got up and just smiled…


         “Don’t look like I just took your virginity, shish, your mom said you got laundry to do tomorrow” he said nothing, just looked at her, she grinned wider, “I knew Micheal wasn’t doing it right” and with that she was out the door.  He fell on the bed, wondering what the’ hell had just happened, had he really just made out with his girlfriend’s younger sister?  He hadn’t iniated it, but he had kissed her back, he let out a loud sign, hand running through his hair, “What da’ hell” he mumbled


         Good thing he was leaving, shit seemed to just about be getting more complicated, and now there was absolutely no question about it, he had to break up with Lina.


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651366-glad-am-leaving