*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653149
by Boo
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#653149 added June 4, 2009 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
Day 27 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 664


How many times did your daughter come to your house because Rick had been hitting on her? To many to count! Cindy Mead you are her Mother can you tell us about the first time she came to your house? Yes, it was a cool breezy day I had just got home from shopping and had put the food away when Sarah called and ask if she could come over, I thought it strange that she would call and ask such a thing but said of course you can dear.

When she got to my house, she was a little shaky, but put on a smile and never said anything about what was going on the kids played out in the back yard it was fenced in so there was no worries there, I fixed us all some late lunch and we talked of earlier times. She seemed a little nervous but I never thought much about it at the time but looking back she was scared and ask me questions like, how well do you really know someone? how is your relationship with you and dad? I told her we had a wonderful relationship and she said no mom! how does dad treat you? What do you mean sweetie is what I said? Well is he good to you or is he mean to you? You dad is good to me Sarah. I thought the conversation was some what odd then she never told me that he was knocking her around well not at first and I did not see anything that first time she came to my house.

I later found out that he hit her in places where no one could see like her back, stomach, legs, her butt, places like that but six months later when she called me she was crying and I told her to come over he had given her a black eye her first black eye ever in her life and with in a few hours Rick showed up but only to take the car away from her so she would not be able to drive any where but of I let her drive my car. The whole time she was at my home Rick called three to three hundred times a day and for the most part I answered and would not put her on the phone, he threathen me and I called the cops. They sent out a couple of detectives but they only ask questions and acted as if it were all nothing including Sarah's black eye he had given her, it took a couple of months to heal.

Why did she go back? I can not answer that sir, you will have to ask my daughter Sarah only she really knows why she went back, course I did tell her she made her bed and that she will have to sleep in it and I also told her that you have to take the bitter with the sweet and I said oh Sarah it isn't all that bad now is it and she said no mom I guess not. And I did tell her she and Rick have three children to think about and that they needed to work through there problems.

Did they ever work through there problems? I guess not sir! The longest Rick was ever good to my daughter might be 9 months to a year but that was only once and all three times she was pregnant he was nice to her but other than that he was the devil himself! Course I have just recently learned most of this because she did not always come to me and I guess I did not make it all that easy to come to which I am truly sorry for, more than any one will ever know.



© Copyright 2009 Boo (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653149