*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/657483-Stupid-Failing-Economy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#657483 added July 2, 2009 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
Stupid, Failing Economy.
I am going to be getting a second part-time job. I'm broke. I want badly to get out of debt. I think the plan is next year when my lease is up me and Bobby are going to look for a house to rent in Bloominton.

I'm so tired of not having any money! What am I supposed to do with little pay and bills to pay to be able to have a life?

I have been so down in the dumps lately. I'm at work right now and I only have 5 patients. I've been cleaning our whole floor from top to bottom. I've been really energetic. But I'm depressed. There have been several things that have led up to this point to cause me to feel this way.

For one thing, my appetite is out of control. I eat so much. For a while, I was on the treadmill every night. Running, yes, running. I was eating better but I can't fucking keep up with it. And then, I just go crazy and eat everything. It doesn't help that Bobby manages the diner and I get all the fattening, greasy, fried food I want. Where the hell are the vegetables?!?!?!

I need protein, fiber, fruit and veggies. I'm too scared to get on the scales. It's for sure the most it's been in 10 years. Yeah, I know. Scary.

I'm just depressed. How else can I say that? How MORE can I say that??

Anyway, much love and happiness.

*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2009 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/657483-Stupid-Failing-Economy