*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658106-Revenge-is-best-served-when-it-is-unable-to-be-reacted-upon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1562055
A Saskatchewan take on cooking at its best!
#658106 added July 7, 2009 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Revenge is best served when it is unable to be reacted upon


         When I was in Lloyd working for my dad he did something to me that I never forgot, I was really pissed at the time the fucking jerk. Here in Saskatchewan we have a few different programs to help the mentally challenged obtain employment and other variations of standing within society. As well I’m sure other provinces do also, well Randy has always been a supporter of these organizations and try’s to recruit at least one or two for dishwashing or busing tables or something when he has the opportunity. In Alberta the main organization is called the B-Fishers. Somewhere within my first couple of weeks Randy commits to a few young and good looking servers that I am a B-Fisher so they have to be nice to me and help. So I think it was a good week or so before I realized that some of the servers were talking to me weird and being really strange when I was around. I think the first rush that I controlled told them they had been had and after we talk about it my dad had a really good laugh at my situation and I was from that moment on thinking of what to do to get him back. It took me a long, long time to get him with the same caliber of attack as he had done but when I did it was a sweet savor that I enjoyed thoroughly.
         He had taken a gig as the chef of a mining camp up north and was making some good cash working one week in and one week out. He offered me a full time position but I had a good job and just needed a quick big check to help out a little bit now that our Christmas was over and we were broke. I committed to a ten day shift working the week he was away and then three days with him. I was able to chat with him for about 10 minutes before he caught the plane out. As I went in I was a new employee so had to fill out a bunch of stuff and as I was talking to one of the secretaries she asked me how I got the job.
         It came to me almost instantly and the idea was flawless. I knew that within the week he was away the whole place would know. After she asked me I told her that I got the job because my wife and I were friends with Randy’s boyfriend back home and she looked at me and said with shock. “Randy’s…Gay?” “Yeah.” I said “his partner’s really nice guy.” That was it man, I bet within three days everybody thought the chef on the other shift was happily gay. In a mining camp I imagine it would probably be a big deal to have a gay chef! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Commitment – full on, execution – flawless, belief level – 100%... I got him… finally I got him!
         The day before I left he came and found me to give me shit and he was a little upset for real but I told him why I did it and it then was apparent that I had won the few year old battle. I was now the teacher and he the old feeble one. I was the C.D. and he the cassette tape. I was the victor; I had come to the time all relationships do when the student surpasses the teacher and follows the circle of life by ousting him and beginning to train my own portages.
Revenge is best served when it is unable to be reacted upon.

© Copyright 2009 James Write's (UN: jamesrkyle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James Write's has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658106-Revenge-is-best-served-when-it-is-unable-to-be-reacted-upon