*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673132
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · War · #1611543
A story based in the holocaust. The Jewish camps and such in WW2.
#673132 added October 24, 2009 at 4:34pm
Restrictions: None
New Beginning - Amelie
It was a horror that I never would have expected. They treated twins more horribly then words. Doing horrible things that are unimaginable by civil human beings. Marie and I were so scared. She was still so weak. Even more so then myself. We were getting more sick by the day and there was nothing to do. We were in a small barrack with other children just as ourselves and women. All enduring different horrible things that they were testing. They were opening brains, changing sex organs and doing whatever they can for the simple purpose of torture with all the painful benefits.
The doctor who run this horrible place was Joseph Mengele. A horrible man who believes that he is patting the way for medicine in the future and helping the soldiers fighting. By curing disease. By doing experiments on live people who would prefer to be dead.
When we were separated, I saw Maria being thrown in a dark room and I was taken to the room further down the hall. There was a long table of food and luxurious items. I knew that it was not for me. Most likely for the guards. Then one of the assistants came in and bent down to his knee in front of me.
‘You are going to be left in this room with all this food. Don’t eat it all in one swoop. I want you to make it last a while.’ He told me. In an unruly voice. He was actually acting kind. I stood shocked for a millisecond and then launched myself in the food, it was amazing. I shoveled it so fast I had heavy hiccups. I just shoveled it more and more. Feeding my exhausted body. I didn’t stop to think why.
I was left there for a few days and then the assistant come and got me. I was taken to the lab.


Please Read, Review and Rate!! 

CASSANDRA!!

And please also read my other stories too.
© Copyright 2009 Cassiandra (UN: cassiandra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cassiandra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673132