*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680042-A-Washing-Machine-in-my-Dinning-Room
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#680042 added December 15, 2009 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
A Washing Machine in my Dinning Room
‘Idál (Justice), 5 Masá’il (Questions), 166 BE – Tuesday, December 15, 2009 about 7:40 PM Pacific Time

All right, I have to admit that I've had some fairly strange, interesting, weird, and odd items in my dinning room, front yard, and garage since 2007 or before. The items in my front yard and garage were there because I said yes before I put my brain into gear. All I needed to do with those items was to smile and say let me pray about that and I will get back to you.

The items in my dining room were placed there because it was the easiest room to place the hospital bed and later the mattress. The new washing machine is there because one of the faucets, which connect to the washer, leaks. I can't be connected the new washer until I get the faucet fixed. I had the delivery people place the washer in the dining room because my garage door doesn't close and I didn't want to take the chance that the new washer would be stolen.

The new washer didn't cast us anything, but I still have to pay to have faucet fixed. I also have to have the pipes fixed because I think there is a problem with the pipes that the washer drains into. My life wasn't this interesting and stressful before I turned 60. After my 60th birthday, my life started getting interesting, all though that may not be the right word.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680042-A-Washing-Machine-in-my-Dinning-Room