*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680254-Its-Thursday-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#680254 added December 17, 2009 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
It’s Thursday again
It's Thursday again. It's precisely one week until my birthday. I have a small Turkey hen, cranberries and corn on the cob in the freezer. I'm going to take the turkey hen out of the freezer on Sunday evening or Monday morning and let it thaw slowly in the fridge. I don't have any dressing to go with the turkey, but I don't think I'll need it since I'm going to fix pasta.

Saturday we pick up the food from Angel Food Ministries, so I could change my mind about the turkey. This month I ordered the signature box and the Christmas fruit box. It's been a while since we had fresh fruit and I think Mom would like fresh fruit for a change.

Mom's asleep right now, but I'm going to wake her up late and open a couple of cans of fruit. She still has some meds to take and she has to take them with food. It's been an interesting and stressful day, but this evening I feel relaxed and hopeful. Of course, I haven't begun to set up 2010s budget, so my mood may change when I start that process.


© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680254-Its-Thursday-again