*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688817-Its-The-Weekend
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#688817 added February 27, 2010 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
It's The Weekend....
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.
~ Mahatma Gandhi

I like this Gandhi guy! He's got alot of wisdom, in my opinion. I never really looked at anyone as my 'enemy', but I know through the grapevine that people have considered me theirs. I don't know why...I suppose it's a matter of perception. What do you think?
Sure there have been people I have disagreed with...there are people that my 'spirit' just has not grown attached to and quietly has whispered 'stay away from'. Did you ever meet someone, and upon first meeting, you don't know what it is but you just don't care for them...there is just something about them that you don't like. Some have said it is because of a past life. I don't know...I have just always followed my 'spirit', for everytime I didn't listen within, I would always be sorry for it.
The way I was taught...when someone does not like you, perhaps has said or done some bad things against you...you don't look at them as your enemy...you don't treat them in a bad way in return. Instead, you pray for them. When you run across them...you smile at them...if you see they need help in some way, you stop and help them regardless of how they may look or feel about you. This is my thought this day! Enjoy your moments there! I've been asked to go to the movies this afternoon, so I think I am going to take the invitation. *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688817-Its-The-Weekend