*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688941-Following-The-Path-To-Knowing
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#688941 added February 28, 2010 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Following The Path To Knowing......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Yes,there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.
~ Led Zeppelin (Stairway to Heaven)

Back in the old days when a hunter would go out, they would follow a trail...on that trail perhaps they'd find a footprint...perhaps going further they'd find some tracks...maybe those tracks would lead to many more. Sometimes those tracks would cross each other....some going one way...others going another. It was making the right choice of which way to go that would lead to the success of that hunt. I think life is like this with us today, in that we need to make the right choices and chose the right path to ensure a happy and peace~filled life.

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ Looking forward to Pow-Wow coming around again. Thought to share a fun song with you here.
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688941-Following-The-Path-To-Knowing