*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691297-Good-Day-People
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#691297 added March 25, 2010 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Good Day People!!!!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Love is the absence of judgement
~ Dahli Llama

It is a good day!!! The sun is shining, the deer are gathered and grooming each other. I took a walk yesterday through town. It just looked so peaceful and inviting. It seems there is life coming back to this town...people were walking around....guess they had the same idea I did! Now that the good weather is coming in, I will have to take more walks. I really need to do that more. I'll be sure to take more photographs of this town here and share it with you all. If you ever receive the chance to come to South Dakota, remember the best part is the Black Hills here in the Western part of South Dakota! *Bigsmile* Okayyy...well I might seem a bit prejudice in that statement, but it is my opinion anyway!!! I live, afterall, in the heart of the Black Hills here! *Delight*
And well...word has it that I will be going out to dinner tonight with Laura and Austin...it seems I have been invited to be the third wheel! HA! *Laugh* We'll be heading to the Alpine Inn here in Hill City.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


Be sure to make the best of this day 'gifted' to you. Enjoy your moments there!!! *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691297-Good-Day-People