*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692143-Its-A-Beautiful-Day-In-The-Neighborhood
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#692143 added April 3, 2010 at 6:57am
Restrictions: None
It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood...
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows
that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch.
That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things
without which humankind cannot survive.
Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war,
and justice that proves more powerful than greed.

~Mr. Rogers

The week was just a tad hectic, but...as always...I got through it. Don't we all?! *Wink* Just one more hectic week to go!!! Life is good!! *Bigsmile* Today I will be over helping Laura pack some. Then...ceremony tonight. I will keep you all in my prayers. A Happy Easter to you!!! You knowww...I don't know if any of you got the chance to see the History Channels show, "The Real Face of Jesus"...I thought it was quite interesting. It's coming on again this evening if I saw that right. You might find it interesting as well, if you haven't viewed it. There's another good show I have seen twice now, so it must be a series. It's on NBC (If I remember correctly) and called, "Who Do You Think You Are?" About people digging into their ancestry. Quite interesting, I thought. And well... I hope the Easter Bunny doesn't bring you any rotten eggs! *Laugh* Enjoy your moments given! May you find peace at this time and keep it always! *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ Thought It Only Appropriate For This 'Holi-day' Time! *Bigsmile*
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692143-Its-A-Beautiful-Day-In-The-Neighborhood