*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692295-Be-Like-An-EagleSoar
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#692295 added May 1, 2010 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
Be Like An Eagle.....Soar!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Eagles soar, while seagulls get sucked into engines.
Don't be a seagull!
*Laugh*~ Quote by... Guess Who?!

Time for bed over here, for dawn comes early and it's another week of working those (now) two jobs. And while I am reminded that our dear sister and friend, NOVAcatmando is starting her 12 week training for this cancer walk, I thought to honor and support her by 'gifting' her this song to take along with her on her way. I know you can make this journey...heck...you already have and you survived! *Delight* I just want to take this time and let you know how very grateful I am, and I know others here as well, that you have survived cancer and 'gift' us with your presence, even in this way...on this computer. I acknowledge you as...not just my friend...my sister, but a beautiful spirit filled with light who has so many more miles to go in life. May we all be so lucky to walk beside you, for you are loved! ((((((((( *Heart* ))))))))))
Wishing you all peace in your moments...keep smiling over there...I'm watching youuuu!!! HA! Catch up with you all soon.

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Night~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692295-Be-Like-An-EagleSoar