*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692788-Saturday-Here
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#692788 added April 10, 2010 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
Saturday Here.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

The disciples were absorbed in a discussion of Lao-tzu's dictum:
"Those who know, do not say;
Those who say, do not know."
When the master entered,
they asked him what the words meant.
Said the master, "Which of you knows the fragrance of a rose?"
All of them indicated that they knew.
Then he said, "Put it into words."

~ Anthony DeMello, One Minute Of Wisdom

Hope life is treating you good! Today is my day for catching up on everything I neglected for two weeks. One happens to be the grocery shopping....another is cleaning. Happy to say I am finished with the second job! I made it through!!! Tired...but a little bit richer in the pocket. *Delight*
After last night's dumping of five more inches of snow...today presented itself with a bright ray of sunshine streaming through my window to ease me out of bed here, and so...here I am!!! *Bigsmile*
I learned alot from being around a group of working people these past two weeks...strangers as I began my temporary job, but no longer. I've learned that there are people who just have to be the alpha....they have to be the top dog and never equal. They have to be the one who 'think' they know everything. I've learned there are people, that...no matter how good they have it, will always look at the cup as half empty. There are those who, no matter how much you try to show them the light...they prefer to live in darkness and because of that, will always be lost.
Life is good! When I see a young boy stuck in an electric wheelchair, and he can't move his legs. I know I am blessed....so are you!
Here's wishing you peace in your moments! *Heart* Count your blessings...not your woes! *Wink*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692788-Saturday-Here