*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694133-HellooooRemember-Me
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#694133 added April 24, 2010 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
Helloooo...Remember Me?!...
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.


Well...my guests are still here. Sad to say, the weather has not cooperated with their vacation time here...yet...without saying it...they seem to be having an enjoyable time. And well...back to the weather...some things we have control over...and some things we just don't....and a further thought to that would be...that which you can control...you do..that which you can change...you change...that which you can't...you just have to learn acceptance. Gee...so much to learn in a lifetime and not enough time to do it! *Laugh*
Hope you all have been having some beautiful weather...I will say...the grass is very green here! *Bigsmile* Someone mentioned snow for Monday...<oh my ears> I really hope it's not so...but so sad to hear the news of the tornadoes in Mississippi there. Has anyone heard from Debi Wharton? And well...need to get off this computer here...my time is up, as my guests are back with me. Wishing you all peace in your moments there! Enjoy this weekend! *Heart*


My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694133-HellooooRemember-Me