*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694399-Tuesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#694399 added April 27, 2010 at 9:20am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Post at Advice for Business Managers   once per weekday.
*Check* Goal met.

Post at MichelleTuesday.com   at least once per week.
*Pencil* Pending.

Write one Textbroker article per weekday.
*Pencil* Pending, and I have to revise the article I submitted yesterday, too. *Pthb*

Meet other writing goals.
*Bullet* MochaNotes.com   list: See my SEO comments below. I plan to spend some time today fixing up the SEO problems reported by the analysis I had done.

Launch one new performance repertoire song per week.
*Pencil* Pending.

Write one new original song per month.
*Check* Goal met: Hey, Baby  

Brand the biz(es.)
Nope: Funeral.

15 minutes of small biz research per day.
Nope: Funeral.

Perform one household chore per day.
Nope: Funeral. Thank goodness that's over.

Achieve a weight of 145.0 by 6/1/10.
{e:FAILING}

Meals:
8:00am Coffee (1)

Top 10 SEO checklist results for MochaNotes.Com  

Proper Title Tags
Well-constructed title tags contain the main keyword for the page, followed by a brief description of the page content. It will be less than 65 characters and avoid using stop words such as: a, if, the, then, and, an, to, etc. Your title tag should also be limited to the use of alphanumeric characters, hyphens, and commas.

*Thumbsdown*Look out! The majority of your pages have title tag issues:
1 page has invalid title tag characters.
194 pages have stop words in the title.
27 pages have title > 65 characters.

Proper Description Tags
Good description tags contain information about the page's content and persuade search engine users to visit your web site. They should be between 25 and 35 words in length.

*Thumbsup*Great work! No significant description tag issues to speak of.

Proper Keywords Tags
Your keywords meta tag should contain between 5-10 keywords or keyword phrases that are also found in page content.

*Thumbsup*Great work! No significant keywords meta tag issues to speak of:
4 pages have no keywords meta tag.

Proper Heading Tags
Each page of your site should use at least the H1 heading tag for the search engines that examine it when crawling your site.

*Thumbsup*Great work! No significant heading tag issues to speak of.

Page Content
Pages should have between 300 and 700 words of descriptive content that contains the keywords specified for the page.

*Thumbsdown*Look out! The majority of your pages have page content issues:
186 pages have a highest meta tag keyword density of less than 2%.

Proper Navigation
Each page of your site should contain links to every other page so search engine spiders can find every page. This is a critical step for the proper indexing and page rank distribution of your site.

*Thumbsdown*Look out! The majority of your pages have navigation issues:
2 pages have broken external links.
159 pages have no external links.

Proper Sitemap
It's important to use two site maps for your website--an XML version and a static version. The XML version can be created with Search Engine Visibility's site map tool. The static version should sit on a static HTML page and contain links to every other page.

*NoteW*Look out! No site map found.
A sitemap XML file was not found.

Controlled Crawling
It's important that search engine spiders find your robots.txt file that guides spiders to pages and directories you want crawled and denies entry to protected areas of your site.

*NoteW*Look out! You have robots.txt file issues:
No robots.txt file found

Duplicate Content/Tags
Because search engines treat web sites as a grouping of pages and not a single entity, each page on your site should be unique so that the tags and content differ between each page. Doing so increases the number of pages that will rank.

*NoteW*You have minor duplicate tag issues:
145 pages are using the same description tag.
24 pages are using the same title tag.

Word Density
Pages should contain 300 to 700 words of unique and descriptive content. A page's meta tag keywords should also be those that occur most frequently on the page.

*Thumbsdown*Look out! You have major word density issues:
120 pages have their most frequent word appear less than 2% of the time.

© Copyright 2010 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694399-Tuesday