*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694535-A-Good-Morning-Here-In-The-Black-Hills
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#694535 added April 28, 2010 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
A Good Morning Here In The Black Hills!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

If only, if only," the woodpecker sighs,
"The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies."

~ Louis Sachar(Author of Holes)

Yes...a 'good' morning here...hope the same for you all there!!! Life is good...remember that! *Delight* I thought this morning to just share some images I took while my guests were here visiting. Such beauty all around...is it any wonder, my heart feels such peace?! Your surroundings help...the rest is in your mind, and as my selected 'gift' of song for you this morning suggests, Just look into your heart, my friend, and that will be the return to your 'self'...the return to innocence. My thought anyway.
The above photo I took and turned into a black and white. It just looked infinite to me. It was taken in Custer State Park...just about three-miles from where I live.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


And speaking of where I live...as you drive along 16 and just enter into the town of Hill City(population 780..too crowded if you ask me! *Laugh*), coming in from Rapid City...off to the right, near the Visitors Center, this is what you see...it is sooo serene and picturesque.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


...and speaking of 'home'...this is(soon to be 'was') my road home. I just thought to share a bit of the Black Hills with you all here. Perhaps it will bring some a bit of peacefulness. This is my wish for you this day!!! May you always have 'enough'. *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ A Good 'Reminder' For All This Day Within This Song!
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694535-A-Good-Morning-Here-In-The-Black-Hills