*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696409-I-Cant-Believe-I-Did-That
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#696409 added May 16, 2010 at 6:24pm
Restrictions: None
I Can't Believe I Did That........
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


The Dresser with the face in it! Oh mannn...I can't believe I forgot to add the image here in my last blog entry. *Laugh* Anyway, this is the photograph of the dresser I found on the second floor hallway. After taking the picture and looking at it, I saw the face there on the right.

The tour actually began in the basement where 'Seth' said it was quite active. I will say that when you get down to the bottom of the stairs there, you can certainly feel something there, and in this image you can see an orb near the bar's mirror there. Below is a photograph of the piano that sits there with its bench. It is said that a little girl Sara likes to sit there. She pulls pranks especially when they are blowing up the balloons for the various functions they have. He was sharing the fact that they had a large amount of balloons they were waiting to take upstairs and the employee went upstairs for a bit. When she returned back down, all the balloons were gone...after a few days they finally found the balloon hidden in a room that was locked...noone had the key but the owner.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


While we were down there, the tour guide was showing us the original foundation. He told everyone, "If you place your hands on these stones you will get vibrations..." my friends who came with me immediately looked over to me as if I told the guy to say it. *Laugh*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


All in all it was quite an interesting night. If you ever have the chance to visit Deadwood, SD, you might add this to your list of places to go.
If interested, here is a link to the history and legend of the Bullock Hotel.
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/SD-BullockHotel.html}
Wishing you a beautiful day this day! *Heart* Tomorrow I will have to share the photographs of Boothill Cemetary where Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane is buried.

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696409-I-Cant-Believe-I-Did-That