*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697473-Tired-like-never-and-still-going
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#697473 added May 27, 2010 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Tired like never and still going
I have come to accept two things today, one that running from one corner of town to another is not really my thing and two, people who choose walking as a means of exercise have some really great muscles to go with so the rest of us should just stick to the simple sports like sitting on the couch and raising up our feet. No complaints though, at least something good came out of it all: the government thinks i am a thief who's out to rob them blind then skip the country and go and enjoy their money on some island. Tiny problem though, how can i do that when i don't even have an account. They should use that intelligence they claim to have to get some more workers to help them sort out their mail and do their file work properly. At least that way the next time i go they won't claim a letter i delivered personally was never received or in the office at any time. What do they think i am, a patient with secondary amnesia, i can remember what i did or did not do. Wherever that letter went i hope it remains there because if it ever turns up in any of their offices this is one angry client they won't want in their way.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/697473-Tired-like-never-and-still-going