*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698544-In-The-Beginning
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#698544 added June 8, 2010 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
In The Beginning....
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

In the beginning were the Instructions...
One of these Instructions was to live in a good way
and be respectful to everybody and everything.

~Vickie Downey, Tewa/Tesuque Pueblo

Every so often, I see a quote from something that rings 'truth' in my heart. In my mind, it gets filed away for a certain time when it seems necessary for those words to come forward and unto the world. The above quote is one!
You see...we all know in our hearts how we should live in harmony. And if there is harmony...there is peace. Wouldn't you agree?! Yesterday I mentioned about nature being the greatest teacher and that is, in truth, our university where we can go and learn(or relearn) what was actually etched in our hearts before we even came to journey on this earth.
While nature still holds that connection and lives in harmony...mankind seems to have forgotten. Mankind seems to be lost and searching for those instructions, but in truth, they need not go very far...
Wishing you all peace in your moments given, and may you always have 'enough'.....*Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ A little different but a beautiful message...
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698544-In-The-Beginning