*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698687-Magical-Moments
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#698687 added June 9, 2010 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
Magical Moments~
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

You have to take risks, he said. We will only understand the miracle of life fully
when we allow the unexpected to happen. Every day, God gives us the sun--
and also one moment in which we have the ability to change everything that makes us unhappy.
Every day, we try to pretend that we haven't perceived that moment, that it doesn't exist-
-that today is the same as yesterday and will be the same as tomorrow.
But if people really pay attention to their everyday lives, they will discover that magic moment.
It may arrive in the instant when we are doing something mundane, like putting our front-door key in the lock;
it may lie hidden in the quiet that follows the lunch hour or in the thousand and one things that all seem the same to us.
But that moment exists--a moment when all the power of the stars becomes a part of us and enables us to perform miracles.

~ Paulo Coelho (By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept)

Back when I was...ohhhh...guessing I was about thirteen years old...I remember a few friends of mine and me getting up wayyyy before the sun came up and decided to go down to the beach and watch the sun come up. Of course, I was in a strict household, so I had to sneak out my bedroom window and make a run for it with my friends. We got down to the beach just in time...it was still dark, but yet you could see light in the horizon over the ocean there. I climbed up in the Life Guard's seat with another friend...we all took our seats for the show! It was almost like different stages when I viewed it. First, that straight line of light in the horizon, then a different array of colors...there it was! As it slowly, but suddenly appeared....and then.... A big, huge ball of flaming red, orange...oh mannn...it was such a magical moment! I have never forgotten that. To not only see, but also hear the sounds of all of nature...that is a true blessing! And as I sit here and recall this in my minds eye, I recognize the fact of who the real provider is...and the blessings I have been given in my life. Life is good!!! *Delight* Magic moments...did you have any?! *RainbowL**RainbowR* Surely you must have...what were they? Thinking on it...I've had so many!!! *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698687-Magical-Moments