*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699391-Havent-Seen-Them
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#699391 added June 16, 2010 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Haven't Seen Them...
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

If you think fast food is hittin a deer at 65 miles per hr..
you might be a redneck.

~Jeff Foxworthy

It's been a long while now since I have seen my deer friends...was just thinking of that yesterday as I was sitting on a bench, out in the beautiful sunshine, eating hot dogs from the vendor there in Rapid City on St. Joseph St. I miss them. *Sad* *Confused*
And well...the weather seems to have made a more positive change. Yesterday was the most perfect day anyone could ever ask for. I was in town there for a doctor's appt with a friend accompanying me. I do believe that the sun was shining at it's best. The breeze was ever so gentle with a temperature of about 72. Oh mannn...heaven must have weather like this, I mentioned to my friend.
My friend, in noting that, reminded me of something that seemed to have slipped my mind. He mentioned that since I moved into this place, my health has gone downhill, and you knowww...it's true! BTW...speaking of my friend...my long time friend of over 20 years reminded me that it was his 'birthday' last weekend...yes, he has been cancer-free for 6 years now! ((((((((( Congratulations to my friend, Paul Wounded Head! *Heart* ))))))))) Wayyy to go my friend!!! *Delight*
Back to yesterdays events... The visit to the doctor yesterday brought me to have a chest x-ray and more medication. The doctor suggested taking some time off of work for awhile until I can get use to this medication that will regulate my heart...you knoww...those palpitations were getting to be a bit scary! Regardless, a ceremony will be done here at my place this weekend. We need to get to the bottom of this. As I mentioned, there are some dark entities in these hallways and the negativity is 'thick' here. Life is good otherwise! *Bigsmile* thinking I might just pack up a picnic lunch and head for Hot Springs today!...Going to be around 90 today...ain't nothing like bathing in a stream on a day like today. *Delight*
This song kept coming to my mind yesterday as I lifted my head to the skies and closed my eyes to take in all the warmth of the sun, so I think I will make it my 'gift' to you this day! *Heart*

*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699391-Havent-Seen-Them