*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700678-July-1-2-------159-wc
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1342524
Reading, Writing, Pondering: Big Life Themes, Literature, Contemporary/Historical Issues
#700678 added July 2, 2010 at 1:17pm
Restrictions: None
July 1-2 159 wc
July is JulNoWriMo on WDC, and I am participating. I set my goal at 50K, to complete two novels:


Finding the Abandoned Child, the Environmental Disaster Fantasy begun June 6;


Child-Puppets of The Testament Logging Corporation, Book Three of a series, begun during MarNoWriMo March 23-31.





Yesterday I decided Finding The Abandoned Child was insufficiently disastrous; it began from a dream June 5-6, and in the initial version, everybody in the City survived the apocalypse and only property was damaged (and of course, livelihoods lost). I decided after weeks of sharing and researching and commenting and raving on Facebook about the Big Petroleum Environmental Apocalypse, and since the novel is after all my way of working through my fears, I need to get serious and get down with the Apocalyptic nature of the Disaster. So it's revamp, rewrite, and start anew. And three chapters went down yesterday for a total of 1710 words on a daily goal of 1667.

© Copyright 2010 Cobwebs-In-Space Reindeer (UN: fantasywrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cobwebs-In-Space Reindeer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700678-July-1-2-------159-wc