*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715296-Pain
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#715296 added January 11, 2011 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Pain
Pain


Now anyone following on and off will realize that all the writing on the origins of life and creation begs the question of how our creator planned on interfacing with his creation.

What I’m referring to is this. If you create something there is a supposition that it has been created for some purpose. For example a car is built and the builder interfaces at the steering wheel, the pedals and looking through the windshield. For example if a painting is created the painter interfaces by standing back and admiring it hanging on the wall. So it seems reasonable that early on the creator interfaced with the creation in some way….

Assuming that the creator crawled inside, there must have been one or more mechanisms of interface for influencing the function of the creation. i.e. a means for influencing its locomotion.

Now perhaps the creator grew tired of the creation and upon becoming bored stepped outside and walked away. Maybe he tired of looking at it and left it hanging and departed. If this is the case then there is no interface with the creator because he is no longer around….This is a distinct possibility and a likelihood postulated by the God is Dead proponents.

On the other hand maybe the spirit so permeates the creation that the creation exists solely as a means to carry it along….continuously shedding life forms and entering into others in others, using this creation as a receptacle for the higher purpose of its existance. Like the creator makes a jacket to keep warm, puts it on and thereafter no longer really takes note of it….Unless it gets too hot and it's shed or too cold and one with more insulation is required. If the creator is comfortable with the creation it could be that he hardly notices unless a default condition comes to pass beyond the normal operating range of the functions utility.

Now lets look closer at this…..Something outside the normal operating range of function…..Of course there would be a sensor to pick this up and the sensor would send a signal….What would that signal be? Of course it would be pain or discomfort….The creator would be watching the discomfort indicator, and when it began to peg would want to steer the creation back into a comfort zone. As system termination loomed the spirit would make every effort to correct the anomoly or begin making preparations to leave the host.

Now this has implications wouldn’t you say? Indeed it does because in my view pain is a thread that connects us with the spirit….No pain and the spirit pays little heed to the containment vessel…..Much pain and steers away from catastrophy looking for a safe haven to recover and repair, or in worst case, makes ready to depart. The vessel was designed to operate inside a narrow range of conditions and as the limits are reached on a vital function, seek a new direction or bail out to contingency.

Thus if you want to interface with the creator, and we assume the creators still resides within... then pain is the frequency wherein we communicate with God… Yes of course…..God might relish the pleasure and comforts of his creation but if you want to get his attention you must get on the frequency of pain….

Now what does this tell us….that we spend most of our lives in comfort…much more so than most life forms or even those humanoids that came before us…..Our ancestors knew pain much more intimately than we do and communed with the spirit of nature on a much more agonizing and miserable basis….but today in the absence of such acute pain God pays us little heed and we think he is Dead.

Maybe he is but then again maybe he isn’t.

© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715296-Pain