*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/733764-hmmmmm-Im-not-sure-Im-this-deep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1578384
You never know what you'll find - humor, ramblings, rants, randomness- it's all me!
#733764 added September 10, 2011 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
hmmmmm I'm not sure I'm this deep
How do you cure writer’s block? Do you have a special ritual that you go through when you encounter writer’s block? Or do you just suffer through it and hope it clears up or goes away?

See I guess I'm not a real writer because if i don't have anything to say i just don't write. I may edit or revise, but since it is more of a guilty pleasure - i don't freak out about it. Or honestly somethimes I write knowing it is crap but also knowing that writing is subjective so I know at least one person will tell me it is okay even if it is just out of pity. I'm okay with writing pity. feel free to dish me up some.



"Where do you turn to and what do you see when you're lonely?"


Lonely? huh? At least to me lonely and being alone arent the same thing. I fight for some time alone trust me. I'd reather have it sometimse than a pedicure wichi i just recently found out i love. i have been lonley surrounded by people. I guess its when i feel like my life and needs are invisible, when it is all about me giving rather than being able to reach out. Lonely is rare with me, but when I do feel that way I turn to prayer and am reminded i'm never alone.


Imagine the abstract part of you (mind, soul, spirit) is a house. What rooms are in the house? Which room is your favorite, or are you afraid of, or do you find yourself in most? Describe one of these rooms in detail, or give us an overview of the whole house full of rooms.


Beep Beep Beep

I'm sorry Audra is unable to completle this prompt for the following reasons:

1. She's a slacker
2. She isn't deep or detailed enough for this prompt
3. Her abstract house in her mind has recently caved in due to an abundance of stress. All rooms are toppled in together with no rhyme or reason, and no idea where to start the reconstruction. Suggestions?

Write an experience where you were scammed by
a transaction. How do you fight with it?


I can think of twice i've been scammed - Well,, scammed and screwed over. How do I fight with it? I bury it way down deep - lol healthy right? could this be connecting to the above cave in? nahhhhhh

Oh, wait I'm not sure these are transacations? Yeah, they are close enough. The thing with scamming me is it just pisses me off. For the basic reason that I would give you almost anything you want if you just ask. I'm too nice - well, when I'm not being a bitch. But i'm not materialistic (except with these new shoes I want so badly) so if i have it and you want it i just usually give it to you. So don't bother scamming me.

Sometimes I shake my head at myself,
Audra





© Copyright 2011 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/733764-hmmmmm-Im-not-sure-Im-this-deep