*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/739215-Friday-11-11-11
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#739215 added November 11, 2011 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Friday 11-11-11
Gah. I have a teacher out with a fever and may need to sub if I can't find someone. I have to sing at Senor Patron   at lunch today (hopefully a big crowd due to the holiday!) Tomorrow is Keith's birthday, so I need to shop. And I need to stop at a storage place, check out their pricing and possibly hire them, and apparently move a bunch of stuff out of the garage at my house before tomorrow, because volunteers are coming to pick up some furniture we decided to donate.

It seems like a lot, but it's probably not. It just feels that way because several of the to-do items landed on my plate in the last fifteen minutes. Stupid smart phone. Remember back in the eighties when we only had answering machines, and you could screen your calls, and there was no Internet or texting? Remember when you could hide under the covers and pretend - sorry - I'm nowhere near any kind of communication device, so you're out of luck?

Reach 275 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
*Writing* 233. C'mon 250!

Writing:
(1) *Thumbsdown* Blog at MT.com   by the end of the month: Pending.
(2) *Thumbsup* 30 minutes of daily freestyle writing: Not yet, and I have 3k to write today. All I managed yesterday was my 750Words.com entry.

Count points:
No. A friend told me that the new weight watchers program allows you to eat all the fruits and veggies you want. That might be a good option for me, because I like mindless snacking. Yesterday, I ate/drank three cups of coffee, one fiber granola bar and one Nutrigrain bar in the morning, a shitload of candy all day, and then two tacos and half an order of chips/guacamole from Chipotle. That's pretty good, right? *Rolleyes*

But this morning, Keith and I added a leg of jogging to our walking path. Right now, the path is 1.1 miles, a quarter mile of which we're jogging. We're slowly building up to normal-people exercise. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/739215-Friday-11-11-11