*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750228-Located
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1859365
Shipwrecked
#750228 added April 4, 2012 at 5:20pm
Restrictions: None
Located
         Samantha didn't sleep well, as all night, tiny flies and gnats were gnawing at the wounds on her feet. The open gashes and puncture wounds were easy for the pests to feast on and when the sun rose, she dragged herself up to find them gorging on her blood. She quickly ran to the water and scrubbed her feet with the cool morning water.
         Cleaning her sore feet requires the use of the rags she had used as a makeshift shoe, all that remained of her lovely gown she wore the afternoon the ship sank. When she was finished, the cloth was far too wet to make a decent covering for either of her sore soles, so she laid them out on a rock to dry for awhile.
         Returning to her bed, Samantha checked the bush around her camp and found a plant with long, thin leaves. She tore out a half dozen of the strands, carefully removing them as close to the round as possible. She returned to her bed and sat down, taking three of the leaves in her hand. With skill and quickness, Samantha began to braid the three leaves into one, stronger fiber.
         When Samantha had finished with the first rope, she began to make the second. It was done in less than a minute and with both her ropes done, she lifted one of the leaves from her bed and placed her foot in the center of it before gently pulling the edge together at her ankle and tying it with one of the leaf ropes she had just crafted. Once she finished with the first, she completed the second just as quickly and stood to see if her work would hold together.
         After she was content by her shoes, she trekked back into the jungle on the hunt for food. Her stomach gnawed at her as badly as the bugs had the previous night and she knew if she didn't make her violently ill, she would have no energy to even move and would die of starvation wherever she landed.
         All around her, the trees rustled in the breeze. She heard various insects humming and chirping in the trees and brush all around her. She saw no melons or fruit on any of the trees again, even as she moved deeper and deeper into the jungle.
         A bush rustled next to her, scaring Samantha nearly to death, but nothing ventured forth towards her. She turned and found a stick and gingerly poked it towards the bush. Nothing happened for a few seconds, then the bush rustled again.
         Samantha placed her hands on the bush and pushed the leaves apart. A long rod shot out of the bush, startling her and causing her to jump back. A sudden burst of air blasted from the rod and a pink dust hit her in the face. Samantha's eyes went wide as she inhaled the dust, the powder burning her lungs. A brown face jumped from the brush and jabbered something at her, then ran of into the jungle, disappearing into the treeline.
         She shook her head and blinked a few times. Suddenly the trees and bushes and air and light all blended together. She couldn't tell what she was walking on, whether it was ground or tree branches. Samantha stumbled through the beautiful fantasy world seeing playful animals and a wonderful waterfall. Soon she was back on the beach and in the distance, she could see a boat, full of men, beginning to embark from the shore.
         Samantha waved to them. Three of the men ran to her, removing their shirts to cover her nudity. The caressed their muscly chests as they easily carried her onto the ship and down into a lavish room they had prepared for her. There was a hot bath drawn for her. The men placed her into the bath and gently washed her dirty body. The soaps smelled so fragrant, and she moaned and cooed as they washed her hair and applied oils to it.
         When she was clean, the men carried her to the bed, a soft mattress of exotic feathers and satin sheets. Two of the men applied medical care to her feet, removing any stray bits she had missed and rubbing her sore aching feet. The other man sat by her side, spoon feeding her a bowl of lamb stew. She smiled as the warm liquid moved down her throat and into her starving stomach, finally, her belly was no longer begging her for food.
         After she finished eating, the man who had fed her brushed and rubbed her long blonde hair until Samantha fell asleep.
         When she awoke, sunlight was pouring into the room. She looked to her left to see her lovely red curtains pulled back just so, he mother sitting in a wooden chair next to them.
         “Mother,” he whispered, all the energy she could muster, even in all her joy.
         Samantha's mother looked up, and her jaw fell open. She stood and rushed to the bed, grabbing her baby girl in her arms. “Oh, Samantha! We've missed you so much.”
         “But, I, thought you were dead...”
         “No, we didn't die. When we all fell into the water, we lost you. We were picked up some time later by one of the lifeboats and ended up being rescued. Your father and I have been so worried about you. We're so happy to know you are alive.”
         “Mama, I missed you so much!”
         “It's okay, honey. You're home now, and you're not going anywhere. Just relaxed now. Rest. When you're better, we'll talk more.”
         Samantha closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep again, a small smile on her face.

         Samantha was healthy and happy again in no time. She had put all of the horrible things that happened to her on the ship, in the open water and on that island into the back of her mind and went on with her life. She became close with one of the men who rescued her, Nathan. Their courtship lasted only six months before he proposed and the following month they were married.
         After the reception, Nathan carried Samantha into the bedroom of his lavish estate. She felt so beautiful in her white, lace wedding dress. Nathan gently laid Samantha on the bed and removed her shoes. She smiled up at him as he untied the front lacing bodice and exposed her breasts. Samantha didn't protest as her new husband pulled her dress over her head and laid it over a brown wooden chair in the corners.
         She sat in her stockings and underwear, watching Nathan as he pulled off his jacket and blouse, draping them on her dress. His pants easily fell to the floor and Samantha marveled at his fine body, longing to feel him pressed against her.
         Moments later Nathan was at the bed and running his large, slightly rough hands over her legs and against her womanhood. She inhaled deeply and his lips were pressed to hers, his warm, fragrant breath gently hitting her cheek. Samantha felt his hairy chest press to her breasts and sighed into him as he pulled off her panties and was inside of her.
         The feeling was incredible. It was nothing like when the rough, mean cook had his way with her. Her husband, the man she loved penetrating her made her feel so special, so wonderful. The way they moved together was like nothing before. She smiled, enjoying every second of it as her lover gently took her in his arms, holding her tight and secure.
         Samantha leaned into him and felt him finish. He rolled over and she cuddled up next to him, his love enveloping her in a feeling she had never experienced before. Samantha closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, thinking of how her life had turned out.
© Copyright 2012 GorGoromles (UN: dedwinhedon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GorGoromles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750228-Located