*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750229-Stranded
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1859365
Shipwrecked
#750229 added April 4, 2012 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
Stranded
         Samantha awoke, coughing and vomiting sea water onto the golden sand below her. She opened her eyes and wondered if she was in heaven, until she felt the painful throbbing between her legs and the burning sun above her head. She rushed to shade, in fear of burning her nude flesh and experiencing more pain.
         She was naked, as the last article of clothing she had, her underwear must have been removed by the man, prior to her rape. She sat in the shade and watched the ocean, the waves foaming up as they lapped at the beautiful sand.
         Samantha realized she was hungry and stood, remaining under the cover of the treeline to protect herself, and looked for fruit. None of the trees she saw had any melons or bananas hanging from them and soon she found herself wandering farther and farther into the jungle.
         It wasn't an hour later than she felt her feet, stinging and aching from walking over rocks and roots and sticks. Samantha found a rock, covered in a soft moss and sat down, lifting her feet to view the damage. She was horrified to see thorns and shards of rock sticking out of her soft soles and she needed a moment to calm her stomach as the sight of her blood had made her nauseous.
         When he was ready, Samantha gently began to pull out the offending materials, each one feeling like it was doing more damage coming out than it had going in. It wasn't very long before her slow pulling became a quick yank, just to remove the foreign object and end the pain. The task took about ten minutes and she waited another half an hour before she was content with the scabbing of her open wounds.
         As she went to stand, Samantha felt a tickle around her waist and legs, then pain. The reaction of her brain was to swat at the pain and she noticed that there were ants as big as her thumb crawling over her lower body. They were biting her with mandibles and even though no poison or venom was being transferred, and each razor sharp pincher was creating intense levels of agony.
         When the pain stopped, she thought the ordeal was over, but to make sure, she checked her pubic mound and inside of herself. Once she was content with her search, she continued on her quest for food. Her feet were able to go for an hour and a half before she needed to rest, and she was proud of herself, but disappointed that she had still not found any food. With the sun halfway between it's highest point and the horizon, she found her way back to the beach, although in a new section.
         Samantha sat in the sand, picking the wounds on her feet, when she noticed a piece of the raft on the beach, being pushed by the tide, caught on a rock. Before it could be taken away, the raft's former rider ran to the water line, as the sun wasn't as hot now, it being mid-afternoon. When she reached the partial vessel, she pulled it loose, not even minding the sting of the saltwater on the open sore on her feet and took it back to her spot in the shade.
         Her luck came through and there was still a good deal of cloth strands tied to the boards. It was enough to wrap one of her feet and after careful consideration she chose her left, which was a little more worse for the wear.
         Once her foot was wrapped, she ventured back to the sand and walked a short distance, looking for any pieces of the raft that may have washed up. She walked for about two hundred yards and didn't see any other remnants of the destroyed water craft.
         Samantha walked back to the few pieces of lumber that marked her camp. The door split sometime at sea, as only a few jagged shards remained. There were splinters in mot of her fingers from removing the cloth, but she picked one of the splintered boards up and carried it into the jungle.
         She walked through the brush, shaking branches above her head with the plank. It only took about five minutes for a couples snakes and spiders to fall from the branches, but no food, before she abandoned that plan. Her foot hadn't begun stinging yet, so she continued walking father into the jungle. After only twenty minutes, she found a bush full of berries. They were small and red and after eating a few dozen, she pulled all she saw from the bush and piled them into a large leaf.
         Samantha carried the berries back to her spot on the beach, careful not to spill any of them. From her estimation, she had enough for four meals, if she only ate enough to ease the hunger pangs. When she reached the beach, she laid the leaf on the ground gently, then dug a small hole so that the leaf was rounded like a bowl.
         Sated, Samantha laid her head down on the sand and closed her eyes. They seemed to only be closed for a second when her stomach gurgled and she felt her esophagus contract. She rolled onto her side as vomit erupted from her mouth onto the sand. Through her tears, she could see the massive amount of red puke on the glistening sand. Just when she thought she was finished, she felt another rumble, and liquid shit began to pour from her ass, oozing down her legs and placing another pool opposite her puke. It was about a minute into this explosive diarrhea when she started to vomit again, expelling offending waste from both ends.
         When her body stopped retching, Samantha fell prostrate, not even caring that her face was in a pool of vomit or that she was lying in a bed of liquid feces, she just breathed heavily and cried. Samantha began to pray a muffled, gurgling prayer, begging for death and the deliverance from her suffering.
         It took about an hour, but soon she was better, at least feeling it, and crawled to the water where she washed herself off. Instead of crawling into the sand and soiling herself again, Samantha saw a long, flat rock and pulled herself onto it. The day was drawing to a close and the cool breeze that the night brought was magnified by the ocean, chilling her to the bone.
         Her skin and her hair were dry before long and Samantha dropped back onto the beach. She needed to find a new camp, as her previous one was no longer suitable for habitation.
         Our heroine took to walking down the beach and soon found a sot similar to the one she had destroyed an hour earlier. She could no longer smell the waste from her old camp, so she decided to rest there.
         During her siesta, Samantha spied some large leaves hanging from trees directly behind her new spot. They were about two feet long and a foot wide, and when she had rested enough, Samantha went into the jungle and ripped a half dozen from the tree. She inspected each of them carefully for any infestation of insects and when she was content with their condition, she carried them back to her new home and fashioned herself a crude bed.
         Samantha watched the sun dip down behind the water, which now looked dark and menacing. She grimaced as her stomach begged for food. Samantha curled up on her bed and knew that tomorrow would be better.
© Copyright 2012 GorGoromles (UN: dedwinhedon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GorGoromles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750229-Stranded