*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750448-Sunday-Morning
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#750448 added April 8, 2012 at 9:12am
Restrictions: None
Sunday Morning....
Rain drenched lilies (5/09) outside my back door.


It's a beautiful Easter Sunday morning here, just a little chilly. I had to grab my flannel robe, usually jammies suffice. The birds are out in full force, singing and doing that pecking order thing for the birdseed. Only one species allowed on the feeder at a time...sort of like us and our friends *Wink*. And Mopsy has her nose to the window screen, observing it all. The birds are so used to seeing her, they completely ignore her.

I changed up from Cheerios this morning to Shredded Wheat with strawberries, banana, and blueberries. I like my blueberries dumped in still frozen to make the milk ice cold, very good. Now I'm on my first cup of black coffee as I sit here typing and watching.

The renters across the street have four teeny tiny little dogs and one medium size Cocker Spaniel, I think...blonde and older. They let her (I don't know why I say "her" but...) outside often and she goes roaming up the street. The only time I notice is when I hear a horn blow and look out to see her in the way. Normally, the lady of the house comes out and calls her in. This morning "Blondie" just did her own thing and slowly made her way up their driveway and around the back of their house. I think they are saying "Sasha" when they call her. I feel sorry for her, she seems so lonesome *Sad*. I say a little prayer for people to drive slowly and watch out for her.

I hear the trumpet on Jim's tv announcing "Sunday Morning". We usually watch when the lineup looks interesting, all about hope and renewal this morning, in honor of Easter and Passover. We'll phone our kids later this afternoon and catch up with their happenings. Hope everyone has a wonderful day....

until next time....c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750448-Sunday-Morning