*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752656-Snow--Oh-How-Time-Flies--
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#752656 added May 10, 2012 at 4:02pm
Restrictions: None
Snow ~ Oh, How Time Flies. . .
Thursday, May 10, 2012 ~ MAY 2012 FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is "Invalid Entry by Yera ~Twelve!~


Time flies
at the speed of light
scattering photon
through the heart of matter.

There is not enough time. There will never be enough time. Accomplish what is important and what must be done in the present moment and screw the rest. Do not look at the entire picture, rather focus on a small part and work from there either outward or inward depending upon the circumstances and location.

Work from sun to sun
Or from sunset to dawn
Take a prayer break

Time flies. The more you worry about what you need to accomplish the faster time goes and the less you accomplish. When it comes to deadlines, remember that the Romans established them by placing prisoners inside a circular line. All the prisoners inside the circle lived and they executed any captives outside the circle.

Take each day’s troubles
As they come into your life
Tomorrow another day

Patience is a virtue especially when it comes to the passage of time and a deadline. Patience is having something else to do in the mean time. When waiting in line do not worry about the passage of time because this is the one situation when time slows down and in some cases stands still. At least, until you get to the head of the line and accomplish your business. Once you have accomplished your business then time runs faster then water in a dry riverbed during the spring snowmelt.

A digital watch
And an analog clock counts
Seconds hours minutes

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752656-Snow--Oh-How-Time-Flies--