*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753064-Snow--The-reason-I-was-born-into-the-world
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#753064 added May 17, 2012 at 7:42pm
Restrictions: None
Snow ~ The reason I was born into the world
Thursday, May 17, 2012 ~ MAY 2012 FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is "Invalid Entry by blainecindy


An accidental oldest child
Why was I born?


I didn’t learn, until a few years ago that I wasn’t my mother’s first pregnancy. She had a miscarriage, but she didn’t say how long before I was born. I learn about this by accident; I sent for my birth certificate and it indicated that she had an earlier pregnancy. Since Mom didn’t seem to want to talk about the subject, I never pushed it, however, now I wish I had. That explains why I am the accidental oldest child (my words not my mother’s).

Why was I born?
The purpose of the individual human
is to know and love God,
while the purpose of humanity
is to carry forward an ever advancing civilization.

Why was I born at this stage in the history of earth? Humanity is in the process of moving from a civilization of nation-states to a world encompassing civilization. The events happening in the world today are pushing humanity toward its destiny and a civilization that unites the entire planet.

I’m sure there is a reason for me to be alive at this time. Because if there wasn’t a reason, I would have died in a refrigerator on a farm in Oklahoma when I was over the age of three and under the age of nine. I’m not precisely sure of the year I shut myself in the refrigerator playing a game of hide-and-seek. My grandfather found me, but he never told my mother; she didn’t hear about that until I told her years later.

Why was I born?
Why was I born at this point in history?
Why am I alive?
Why was I born in America?
Interconnected questions
Answer one and the other answers
Fall into place.


I know there was a reason for my birth. I was born to be my mother’s caregiver, but there are also other reasons for my birth. I was born to know and love God. I was born to write. I think there are other reasons for my birth; reasons that haven’t as yet been revealed.

There is a reason
for the birth of every
person on Earth,
a reason
that each individual
must discover
for him or herself.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753064-Snow--The-reason-I-was-born-into-the-world