*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756960-Ice-tea-and-me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#756960 added July 20, 2012 at 6:06am
Restrictions: None
Ice tea and me?
Hello Sunshine Louise,

Did you know that after almost 6 years of friendship I just found out that my best buddy and I share the same middle name? Louise!

It's so funny when you learn something new about a friend. I love that discovery part. I am so glad that it never gets old and that my gal pals still challenge me to stay fresh. Honestly, I am still learning who I am and what I like.

I couldn't sleep last night and I am blaming Ice TEA! I don't know why in the summer I drink so much ice tea. I know it will keep me up but still I continue to guzzle it and then wonder why I am wired at bedtime! I am always able to fall asleep but the staying in that wonderful sleep world sometimes is not easy.

I am happy that it is the weekend but sad to see my kids leave. We are going to try and see if exchanging the kids on Fridays will work better for them and be easier when school starts. It won't matter when and how we do it. Both Jackson and I need a day to adjust to it.
I don't think this part will ever be unsettling. I suppose that is a good thing in a way. It allows us to appreciate what we have and to make adjustments as we go along.

Life is a moving target!

Love,
Michelle


© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756960-Ice-tea-and-me