*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757048-Single-view
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#757048 added July 22, 2012 at 9:17am
Restrictions: None
Single view
Hello my sunny pals,

Well it's hard not to be upset with the news. It's hard to think that someone could plan such a horrible attack on innocent people. I went to the movies by myself yesterday to see the movie TED.

It was located next to the Dark Knight movie and I almost didn't go in. I sat down in my seat on the other side of the theater and checked out the exit sign and watched every single person that walked in. Trust me that is not my normal behavior. I normally don't care but I do always look around.

I sat there and thought about the safety of night time and a full theater. I thought about how movies are pure entertainment. I thought about how it must have felt having no place to hide. It really bothered me but only for a few minutes. Then I got into the movie and enjoyed myself.

I just wanted to say that whatever his motives were to kill. He will be punished. I will never understand it. I will always be sorry that humans can have no respect for life. I pray for the families in Colorado and all over the world. It is never easy to lose someone to violence.

I am going to church today to pray for everyone!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757048-Single-view