*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757265-Spin-city
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#757265 added July 26, 2012 at 9:08am
Restrictions: None
Spin city?
Hello Louise,

I took the kids to the fair yesterday. I am glad I did because today it is raining! I don't think we would have enjoyed all the spinning rides in the rain!

Speaking of spinning...It was the first time in a very long time were I felt like getting sick on a ride. I am not normally one to do that but the kids had me go from ride to ride and by the third one I wanted to hurl! In fact all three of us just looked at each other and said that's enough of that!

So we walked around and looked at the barn animals. It was pretty funny because I said I didn't grow up around animals and Savanna looked at me and said "Well neither did I" and rolled her eyes! As if I was torturing her by looking at the animals. Oh I love being the mom! It was funny.

I let Jackson play some games and then we left. It wasn't much of a fair but still it was nice to get out with the kids and do something. I need to do more of that! I felt like a kid and it was good to laugh!

I could use a lot more fun in my life...What about you?

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757265-Spin-city