*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758000-Mind-vs-the-body
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#758000 added August 7, 2012 at 9:09am
Restrictions: None
Mind vs the body?
Hello Louise,

Do you ever feel your mind is control over you body or do you feel your body rules your mind? If you suffer from pain you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am learning more about pain disorder and trying to figure out the mind body connection. I want to be able to give the help that is needed but realize this is an area I am not familiar with. I know for myself the more at peace I am in my mind the better my body feels.

I know about mental disease and I know about physical disease but when you combine both you are dealing with a much bigger problem.

How do I get someone to see the connection? I am always amazed at how we can ignore our own signs. How our gut has lost it's influence. I am a true believer that my gut knows exactly what is going on. If I am still and listen I have every answer given to me.

Listen to your body and trust your mind. That is my mini lesson for the day!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758000-Mind-vs-the-body