*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758137-rain-washes-the-soul
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#758137 added August 9, 2012 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
rain washes the soul
Hello my sunny pals,

Do you like the sound of rain?

I love to hear and smell rain and this morning we are having a gentle shower and I didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to stay under my covers and sleep all day.

I want the rain to wash away my sins. I want to the rain to restore my heart. I want the rain to clean my wounds.

I went to see a movie last night with Brenda and I don't know what to think about it. She told me it was going to be funny but it wasn't as funny as it could have been. In fact it was damn depressing and too much like real life. It's the movie called Spring Hope. It's about a couple that have no intimacy after several years of marriage. They act the part but are walking dead. I have lived it. I get it.

It did have a happy ending and that is all I am going to say but sometimes life doesn't have the happy ending you want. You have to create your own happy ending and your own meaning to life.

I love the sound of rain and knowing that earth is renewing herself right now. Mother Nature is a wonderful healer.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758137-rain-washes-the-soul