*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758190-Working-it
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#758190 added August 10, 2012 at 8:49am
Restrictions: None
Working it?
Hello Sunshine,

What to do when you crave change but can't stand it when it happens? You worry more about the event happening then once the event has started? Worry can rob the mind of so much enjoyment!

Both my kids are excited and very nervous about the new school year. My sweet girl is heading off to high school and she feels she is going to get be eaten alive. I don't think she is that shy but she feels overwhelmed by all the changes and being with so many older students. I personally think she is going to love every second of it. I am sure she will blossom even more.

Jax is finally returning to the same school building. I find that so funny after 6 years he is finally in the same school. I know he is more worried about what teachers he will have and if he can control his mouth. I am hoping he can!! I have to get both kids on the school bus this year but other then that it should be a smooth adjustment.

The hardest adjustment Jax's is having is my career. He has never had anything come before him and he knows it. He knows that I would stop the world to help him but finally he see's me having other priorities. I am sure it is good for him but also very hard for him to swallow. I have to work. I love it and need it. I also know that this break is good for us and his dad can step up and help him when I can't.

Maybe that is the biggest adjustment of all. Having to count on someone else and not me. I will always be his number one and we both know it. I just have to have a small break. I will always be flexible and in town. I will always be the one he sits and talks too. I will be the one he yells at and gives me a hard time. I am mom and nothing is going to get in the way of that!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758190-Working-it