*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758490-Running-away-with-it
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#758490 added August 13, 2012 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
Running away with it.
Hello my sunny pals,

Do you have to learn your lessons the hard way? It seems that some of my best lessons in life came with a grain of salt and pain. I tried to give Jackson the benefit of doubt and let him spend the night at a friends house. I know that he doesn't sleep well there and it's not a good idea but Jax can be persuasive.

Being the "good mom" I let him go but at 3am the phone rang and it was Jax. "Please come get me...I can't sleep!"

So I get up and he tells me "don't forget to put some pants on"...WHAT? Honestly, that boy of mine is very funny. He is worried how I am dressed in the middle of the night?

I go pick him up and he has this huge look of relief on his face. We get in the car and I just look at him and say that some of our best lessons have to be learned the hard way and he couldn't agree more.

Now he is sleeping in and in his own bed. It's a wonderful thing.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758490-Running-away-with-it