*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758795-Talented
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#758795 added August 17, 2012 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
Talented
Hello my sweet sunshine,

Do you have a special talent? I have many...

I have the talent to ignore the bs in my life. I have the talent to forgive myself. I have the talent to walk away from something that is not good for me. I have the talent to accept life on life's terms. I have the amazing talent of raising two wonderful and creative kids.

Savanna and Jackson have amazing creative eyes and have recently taken up photography. Savanna saved all her babysitting money and purchased a very expensive camera. I am so proud of her. She is constantly taking random pictures and they turn out really cool. She wants to put some of her pictures on canvas.

I told her that would be a great idea and now we have to find some kind of company that will do that. I want my kids to explore the arts and to see beyond the regular randomness of today.

I want to fill my life up with creativity and joy.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758795-Talented