*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758852-Half-way-done
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#758852 added August 18, 2012 at 8:49am
Restrictions: None
Half way done?
Hello Sunshine,

I am halfway done with this month. I didn't even come close to following my goals. I blew it on the first weekend and have been sliding down hill ever sense.

I guess the goals were set out for me to learn something...Yes, don't set unrealistic goals. Don't pretend to be someone you are not!

I am who I am. I will make mistakes but I also learn from then. I am trying something new and like everything else it takes time to figure it out and get it right.

I am happy with me and I am happy with the choices I make. I feel a little guilt over today but I will let it slide. I got asked to go boating with Sebi and he wanted me to bring the kids but they don't want to go so Brian is going to hang out with them. I am so lucky he is cool with doing that. I mean he could have said no!

Recently someone said that I was going to get back with Brian. I have actually heard that from a number of sources and it actually makes me feel sad when I hear that. I think it's so funny that just because we have remained friends and we still love each other doesn't make us a good couple. I don't think we would have ever gone this far to split up and end our marriage if there was ever any hope of us getting back together.

I do wonder why people think they can say that to me. I have to wonder if people really understand what divorce means. Even I have to admit I never knew what it was until now. I think you have to have gone through a divorce before you have any idea on how it will feel. And even then it is such a personal thing. Each marriage and divorce is unique sure it resembles a lot of the same emotions of loss and failure but also new beginnings and second chances.

I am learning from my mistakes and taking all my second changes and new beginnings with an open heart and soul.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758852-Half-way-done