*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759216-Snakes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#759216 added August 23, 2012 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
Snakes?

Hello my sunny pals,

I just wrote this wonderful blog about snakes and sex and then my computer crashed and I lost it. I get so mad when that happens!

My morning ritual is to write my blog and figure out my moods. To make sense of my thoughts and to put my day in perspective. I am in this strange place of feeling tested. I know God loves me! I know that I am on the right path and that my recovery is happening.

I also wonder why so many temptations keep popping up. Why must I question life? Why can't I just accept that things are strange and they don't always make sense?

I want and need to be content. I need to find peace in my soul. I am falling in love with a man that continues to test my boundaries of sanity. I never expected this. I never knew I could be so scared and excited at the same time.

I want to trust the process of life and live in the moment. I also want to fast forward and get past this little spot of uncertainty. I don't want to get hurt but I know I have no control over that.

I am opening my heart for every possibility and that scares the crap out of me! I never thought I would be truly ready to love again but I am.

I told my girlfriend Tea that I didn't think he would be ready for me and her response was "Shelly, would any man ever be ready for you?"

I don't think so!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759216-Snakes