*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759398-My-trip-to-Hell
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#759398 added August 27, 2012 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
My trip to Hell?
Hello my sunny friends,

Have you ever been to Hell? In Michigan we have this little town called Hell and let me tell ya it's a fun little place!

I got to visit with a new friend I met Thursday night. I told ya that paint party was a good time! I met Joey and he owns a motorcycle and I told him I wanted to go for a ride. So he offered and took me to Hell!

I haven't been a passenger on a bike in over 30 years. I was 17 the last time I had the experience. I felt so young and free! It was a very hot day so the trip to Hell seemed appropriate!

I actually had a great time being a biker chick and meeting new people and hanging out. I loved every second of the day. I felt relaxed and totally myself. I can't remember the last time I felt so good being out on a date. I guess because this didn't feel like your typical date. It was just a friend taking me on an adventure. It was a day of no expectations and only fun.

I need a lot more fun in my life and I am thinking I might even need to go back to Hell!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759398-My-trip-to-Hell