*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766648-The-day-after
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#766648 added November 23, 2012 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
The day after...
I had a wonderful day at Juanita's with all her children, grandchildren, and even a couple great grandchildren. Everyone brought some kind of food so you can imagine the assortment of tastes available, a perfect Thanksgiving dinner. Desserts (backwards that spells stressed, in case you hadn't noticed) were the specialty of the day from Mississippi Mud Cake to Pecan Pie...oh, the sugar highs. I was in a good zone, listening to all the youngsters talk, getting lost in their world for awhile.

It's very chilly here this morning (38), my outside flowers are shivering. Saturday morning we are forecast to hit 33, maybe a frost. It does give some punch to the holidays. Mopsy stays on the sofa arm in the familyroom, underneath the lamp, sucking in its warmth.

Travel safely...

until next time....c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766648-The-day-after