*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771441-Sunday-Review-Week-of-January-6-to-January-12-2013
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#771441 added January 13, 2013 at 12:49pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Review: Week of January 6 to January 12, 2013
The January 13, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week, and, most importantly, why.


I am beginning this entry with laughter. I read several funny entries on Friday, many of the made me laugh aloud. The one that caused me to laugh loudest and longest is "Invalid Entry by shoumojit.

As for the rest of my week, I went to the doctor on January 8 because I need my medication refilled and had a bladder infection. I am feeling 90% better and I imagine I will feel 100% better when I finish the antibiotics on Wednesday. The doctor also gave me a referral to have a X-ray of my left knee, which has a tendency to go out of joint. When it does the pain is excruciating and I cannot move until the knee goes back into joint. The main problem is that it goes out of joint when I am in the car, if I am driving I have to find a place to pull over and open the door so that I can get it back into joint.

We finally have winter weather in Las Vegas, which comes along with wind and a windchill factor. I check the weather and temperature online because my television is facing the wrong direction. The television is facing the couch and not the computer. If it were facing the computer I could watch the local news and weather much easier. As it is, I have to turn off the computer and sit on the couch to watch television.

Thought for the Day: "Never let a computer know you're in a hurry." - Author Unknown

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771441-Sunday-Review-Week-of-January-6-to-January-12-2013