*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779786-Yesterdayand
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#779786 added April 5, 2013 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
Yesterday....and....
I had another Memoir II class yesterday with lots of friendly and interesting ladies. I heard stories about a shipwreck, a speeding ticket, friendly advice that backfired, and illegitimate skeletons in the closet just to name a few. It is true that other people's stories trigger your own memories. Too bad it is another month until the next meeting.

One of the ladies in the class is involved in an oral history program. They always need people to transcribe and she has sent me some info I will be checking out. She has worked on some from elders of the Seminole Nation and is currently working on the Veterans History Project. Sounds interesting.

I don't know if others here have noticed a big increase in their stat info, but mine has increased more than tenfold from normal. I was so concerned I sent a message to tech. chopstixd said I was probably "getting crawled" and did not sound like it was any big deal. If any of you have noticed something similar, I would love to hear about it *Smile*.

Our Spring Arts Festival is this weekend so you know where I will be *Smile*. Hope everyone has a good one and...

until next time...c

ps - If you'd like a chuckle, read a few pages of this memoir...http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Pretend-This-Never-Happened/dp/0425261018/ref=sr_1_1?...

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779786-Yesterdayand